ACTION RESEARCH, STUDY, EVALUATION AND DOCUMENTATION
A number of action research, study and evaluations have been conducted in few Indian states by NYDHEE. Prime among them are listed as below.
Bio Sand Filter Study
The prime focus of the study supported by Native Energy was to evaluate the current status of water filter in India. The exploratory study included the following key points captured through the study-
- Acceptance of technology in households in all representative regions.
- Feasibility of hosting
- Likelihood of success
- Costs to execute annual monitoring
- Perfect distribution of Hydraid filter in the assigned communities in West Bengal & Jharkhand.
- Individual contribution by the community to avail the Hydraid filter.
- Acceptance level of the Hydraid filter by the community.
- Understanding level of the community about the Hydraid filter.
- Post distribution status of the Hydraid filter.
- Proper Usage of Hydraid filter.
- Field viable to continue the project further.
- Find out the loop holes in the filter implementation and its sustainability.