Facilitating community institutions leading the process of sustainable development foruniform economy through an environment friendly approach.
A society where the people believe in participation and strengthenthe process of democratic governance.
Wellcome TO NYDHEE
Established in 12th January 2001, Nydhee has been a pioneer in promoting rural development with a mandate to meet the basic requirements of the marginalized households through the much used peoples’ platform - women SHG model.
The organization was conceptualized in 2000 to contain excesses through WASH, forestry, livelihoods and eco-friendly initiatives during the time Since then, it has been working for the improvement of rural & urban poor, tribal and dalit in the state of Odisha, focusing on women groups and their cooperatives as a means of holistic community development and empowerment. Youth and women SHGs and their cooperatives were promoted by Nydhee with an aim to initiate developmental activities through an institutional framework amongst target communities.
- To facilitate, promote and sponsor all activities for protecting and furthering the interest of disadvantaged groups - women, children, people with disabilities (PWDs) and minorities (socio-economical, racial & ethnic) both in rural and urban areas.
- To focus on self-sufficiency in food productionwith ecological approaches and with disasterresilient capacities.
- To facilitate platform for various individuals & organizations (Govt. & Non-govt.) – towards better achievement of common development objectives.
- To facilitate institutional framework with potentiality for small innovative developmentinterventionsfor better livelihoods opportunities.
- To provide professional excellence in social action research, studies, training, documentation anddeveloping alternate livelihoods options.